Osteopenia disclosure form
Osteopenia disclosure form When you visit this web site I hope you find browsing and reading it both a learning experience and a pleasure. I spend an enormous amount of time researching the topics for inclusion on this site. I feel it a service to provide so much free research based information to readers.
Because I want information to be free for all, I charge NO membership fees nor do I sell any ebooks or information packets of my own.
I do receive some compensation from this web site and I want to explain how this happens.
- Ads - You will see ads on some pages. For most of these ads eg. the ones from Chita, Google or Kontera, I am paid a small fee when a reader clicks on an ads.
I can not choose which ads these companies show BUT I can block any inappropriate ads. I have asked readers who see an inappropriate ad to contact me, eg. once a company selling caffeine products was listed as an ad on the page saying that caffeine was not good for your bone density! (Please use form below for contacting me and be sure to include the url of the company. I can ask Google, Chita or Kontera to blockany future ads from that company. But I need the url from the ad since ads change regularly and I would have no way of knowing what company should be blocked.)
- Affiliate programs. You will find links to a few companies who offer goods or services that could benefit readers of this web site. All these companies are listed on the PRODUCTS PAGE. When a reader places an order using a link on this web site, I receive a small commission.
Note: I am careful about what companies I list. I have refused to affiliate with a companies whose products or services I do not trust. But as you read material on the site, I do not 'endorse' products or services but if I have used them,I sometimes share my experience with the company or product.
- Gratitude I am most grateful to readers who return to this web site to order their products. (I know of one one person, for example, who does all her shopping at Amazon via the products page.) Without the affiliate income from your orders, I could not continue this web site as a free service for all.
- Endorsement I note that I do not endorse products, although if I have used something I sometimes will relate my experience with it.
- Medical advice I am not a licensed medical practitioner. Nothing on this site should be construed as medical advice. Also I can not give medical advice in response to private emails.
I am a retired college professor who began researching the topics of Osteopenia and Osteoporosis for my own sake. I continue to read research on these topics and try my best to provide useful information for you. You need to contact your health care provider if you want medical advice on any health care condition.
Thanks for reading this disclosure page. And thank you for your ongoing interest and support of this web site.
Kate Lindemann, Ph.d.
NOTE: The companies with whom I have an affiliate relation are listed on the Osteopenia Products page.