You can stop bone loss! Osteopenia Treatments can work.
Osteopenia Treatments can work. With the right treatments you can build stronger bones. I know this is true because I have done it. I think that you can too.
If you have been diagnosed with Osteopenia or Osteoporosis. You may have been surprised. None of us expect our bones to get thin. None of us want porous bones. But the good news is that you CAN do something about it. In fact there are many Osteopenia Treatments that work.
I know there are many web sites about Osteoporosis and Osteopenia Treatments. But most of those are trying to SELL you something: their supplement, their machine, an ebook.
With Osteopenia3 I am not trying to sell you anything! Instead I provide information.....the best science based information I can find. I tell you ALL the ways you can increase your bone density. And if I mention a treatment, I tell you if there is science based information about it.
So,too, with products. I tell you if there are scientific studies so you have something besides testimonials used by so many sales pages. AND if there are studies that show that the product is less effective than another OR if there are persons who should not use this product, I tell that too.
You may want to know how I go so interested in this subject. After all, I am an academic, not a physician or a health care provider.
When I was told I had lost bone density and had Osteopenia, I was surprised. Shocked! After all I had eaten lots of dairy products all my life.
My health care provider recommended a prescription drug and I took it. My next dexa scan showed slight improvement but I was having problems with the medication's side effects. Two years later my dexa scan showed more bone loss. My hips now showed Osteoporosis (porous bone). I was concerned. I had already broken a wrist and an ankle. I did not want to break a hip! So, I did what was natural for me. I began researching. I read every book I could find. Then since I worked at a college and had access to research reports and journals. I began studying these.
I applied what I was learning. Naturally, I shared my goals with my health care providers and sought their advice. And I often used more than one treatment option at a time. With each dexa scan I checked my progress. When it appeared I was doing some backsliding, I realized that I needed to find out what other factors might be causing me to lose bone. (Why I now include a Causes of Bone Loss page.
After addressing ALL my causes I began to have success! After a few years I finally reversed my bone loss. But while doing so much research I got 'hooked' on the subject.
Osteoporosis and Osteopenia have become one of my passions. I continue to read research. After joining the International Bone Mineral Society, I obtained access to many scientific articles, including some translated from Chinese about TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine). I am reading articles about Ayurvedic medicine, practiced so long in India. I also putting information on this site about scientific studies of herbs and nutritional approaches to building strong bones. The site now contains more information than most books on the subject - AND I continue to add new material each month. My goal is to make this site the Most Comprehensive Source of Science based information about Osteopenia and Osteoporosis.
My hope is that it will give you ideas for your conversations with your health care providers.
Free Monthly Newsletter You may want to subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Osteopenia Updates. Issues include the latest finding and practical advice/encouragement. Give it a try. It does not cost anything and you can always stop the subscription if you do not like it. Click on Osteopenia Newsletter .
Do use the Navigation bar on the left to start exploring. I strongly suggest that you read the Causes page because many of us have found that it is not until they addressed ALL their causes that they make real progress.
The good news is: Osteoporosis and Osteopenia Treatments can work. You can reverse bone loss.
See: Terms and Conditions of Use for www.osteopenia3.com. There is a financial disclosure page so you understand about how ads and the affiliate programs that make it possible for me to continue this work.
I hope you will find this site about Osteoporosis and Osteopenia Treatments useful. I add new material frequently, so do bookmark the site now . Then you can stop back to learn more.
NOTE: This web site offers science based information, not medical advice. For medical advice you need to consult a licensed medical practitioner.
Page updated: December 2012
- Osteopenia Index of topics
- Osteopenia Index - topics about Osteopenia, Osteoporosis
- Osteopenia - Osteoorosis the basics; you can reverse bone loss
- Osteopenia - the basis, how it happens, how to overcome bone loss
- Dexa Scans - All About Bone DensityTests
- Dexa scans - answers about your test for osteopenia or osteoporosis
- Cause of Osteopenia : Lists all the major causes of Bone Loss, Osteoporosis, Ost
- Cause of Osteopenia, Osteoprosis : Find the causes and address them all
- Osteoporosis risk, Osteopenia risks
- Important osteoporosis risk factors - useful osteopenia and osteoporosis information
- Osteopenia treatments - best treatments for osteopenia
- Best osteopenia treatments - information, research, treatments for osteopenia
- Natural Osteopenia Treatments | information about dozens of natural treatments
- Natural Osteopenia Treatments | information, reviews of natural ostepenia treatments
- New Osteopenia medication Boniva, Bonviva
- Osteopenia medication Boniva: information, research, monthly pill
- Diet for Osteopenia, Osteoporosis and other bone density
- Diet for Osteopenia, Diet to reverse Osteoporosis
- Osteopenia exercise treatment
- Osteopenia exercise treatment - practical information, tips
- Osteporosis, Osteopenia medications: information, effectiveness
- Osteoporosis, Osteopenia medications - description, effectiveness of osteopenia medication
- Alternative medicine | Osteopenia, Osteoporosis
- Alternative medicine | Osteopenia | Osteoporosis
- Patient education Osteopenia
- Patient education Osteopenia | practical information about Osteopenia
- Dowagers humps:| definition | causes | treatments for back hump
- Dowagers humps | spinal fractures: how to recognize and deal with
- Osteopenia Success
- Osteopenia Success: people who reversed bone loss
- Osteopenia symptom
- Osteopenia symptom | early warning signs of Ostepenia or Osteoporosis
- Osteopenia Osteoporosis: information, books
- Osteopenia Osteoporosis books, information
- Osteopenia treatments newsletter
- Osteopenia treatments: updates by monthly newsletter
- Clinical Trials: Osteopenia, Osteoporosis open trials
- Ostepenia, Osteoporosis current clinical trials for treatment or prevntion of osteopenia, osteoporosis
- About Osteopenia3
- About Osteopenia3: editors, contact
- Osteopenia Support Groups - worldwide list
- Osteopenia Support Groups,International list, also helps for starting a group
- Osteopenia - Osteopenia treatments
- All about Osteopenia, Osteopenia treatments. Research based information.
- Osteopenia disclosure page | Financial disclosure
- Osteopenia disclosure page | Sources of income
- Search Osteopenia3.com
- Search Osteopenia3. with Google search box
- Osteopenia donation page | where readers can donate
- Osteopenia donations | Some readers want to donate to Osteopenia3.com
- Osteopenia products
- Osteopenia products - discount prices on Osteopenai and Osteoporosis products